Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shiseido White Lucent gave me my best skin ever!

I've always been prudent when it comes to my purchases, and am not one to blow big bucks on cosmetics because there are a lot of drugstore products that work. I'm used to having okay skin and have accepted breakouts as part of a woman's monthly cycle. Then I discovered something early this year after trying out deluxe samples of Shiseido's White Lucent range. In order to have great skin, you have to invest.
 

My best friend gifted me with this Shiseido White Lucent range a few months back, and it was just recently that I edited my entire skincare range and made way for these babies. I don't know what's wrong with me by delaying its use. I could have been intimidated or scared to like these too much that I'd eventually have to repurchase, but here we are! 😍

The star ingredient in Shiseido White Lucent products are Japanese cherry blossoms - they help the skin become resistant to dark spot appearance. This range works in 2 ways by treating dark spots and helping the skin resist hyperpigmentation. It's alcohol-free and can be used immediately after facial treatments (like laser) to help skin recover faster. It's potent but that gentle, too.


Shiseido White Lucent Luminizing Infuser works as an alcohol-free toner with intensive brightening ingredients. High up on the ingredients list is Tranexamic Acid which I first encountered when I used Belo Intensive Whitening Bar. It's a peptide proven to inhibit inflammation and melanin formation. In short, this helps the skin resist dark spots such as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne breakouts.

The Luminizing Infuser feels gentle on the skin, and never did it sting even on parts where I picked my skin. (I'm bad, I know!) It does effectively remove leftover dirt and preps my skin for the next step.
 
Shiseido White Lucent Luminizing Infuser Ingredients


I feel that Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener has the same purpose as the Luminizing Infuser. Both can be used as toner. But for extra hydration, I use the Luminizing Infuser first with a cotton pad, then apply the Brightening Balancing Softerner with my hands via patting motion. It relaxes my skin. Initially it feels sticky but when it's absorbed my skin feels soft and balanced.


Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion (day) and Luminizing Surge (night) are both emulsions which have a lighter texture vs. creams, making it perfect for my oily skin.


Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion has SPF 15 - quite low so I have to use a separate sunscreen if I'm spending the day outdoors. What I love about this though is the light texture and how my skin just drinks it up. It gives me a really healthy glow, and since I started using this range, I haven't had the need for liquid foundation. I can just use pressed powder and still look makinis. The Luminizing Surge is a light-textured moisturizer that gives me a glow every time I wake up even when I'm sleep-deprived. It has a soft gel-cream formula that creates an invisible veil to protect the skin and and give it a lasting glow. You can also use the Lumunizing Surge during the day, but remember to follow with SPF afterwards.

I wake up to softer, healthier skin now and I'm deeply in love with the Shiseido White Lucent range.

I say that the Shiseido White Lucent range gave me my best skin ever because I haven't had breakouts since I started using it, even during that time of the month. It's a miracle, really! It has also effectively faded out the red spots from my previous breakouts. Here, I'm not wearing makeup except for lip balm. No edits as well. Just great skin by Shiseido.

I'm this close 👌 to repurchasing the Luminizing Infuser (P3,950) and Luminizing Surge (P4,400) the moment my tiny bottles run out. My wallet is already crying but I figured that with great skincare, I won't have to shell out too much for makeup anymore. 💖

Facebook: Shiseido Philippines

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...