Monday, March 5, 2018

My Favorite Sample Room Haul: I got a Uniqlo Wireless Beauty Bra for Free!

During one fateful lunch break, I checked my social media accounts and chanced upon Sample Room's post sharing that they were giving away Uniqlo Wireless Beauty Bras for free. I initially thought that the points required were for VIP members only since it's such a premium sample, but I clicked the link anyway to see what's up, and I got the shock of my life when I saw that they were just giving it away for only 104 points. Everyone who signs up at sampleroom.ph automatically gets 100 points to start their sampling journey.


This one's my best Sample Room haul so far! Since I have been with Sample Room for a while, I was able to get the Uniqlo bra together with other items I actually liked. 🛍
 
Uniqlo Beauty Light Wireless Bra (worth P990!)

It was hard to pick one style from Uniqlo's 4 types of wireless bras as the samples were quickly decreasing by the minute (no kidding!), so I chose the Beauty Light Wireless Bra (which has the classic bra style). I'm so happy that I was able to grab one before the stocks ran out in just a few minutes! Sample Room gave away the bras in GC form which totally made sense because we still had to try it out in store for us to get the perfect fit.

Spoiler: I love Uniqlo in general since their items are well made and perfect for my tita style. HAHA! This "try before you buy" led to a series of purchases. 💝
 

While waiting for my GC to arrive, I already went to the nearest Uniqlo store to fit all the wireless bra styles to see what the buzz is all about. (Hala siya! Haha) All styles cost P990 each at regular price, which is just right considering its quality.

  • Beauty Light - The one I picked! I like the shape of this one the most. It's classic and flattering, and you can't go wrong with it. I have small boobs, and I always thought I needed underwire + padding to survive.
  • Beauty Light Multi-Way - I also want this one!!! I judged the cups since they looked really wide and I thought magkakahangin kasi sobra yung space (LOL), but it's also a perfect fit. How could this be possible?! Haha. I now have a go-to strapless bra in case my sticky bra from Miniso gives up. I liked that it has an anti-slip lining, so it stays put. I tried size XS and S for this one - guys, hindi na pala ako ganun ka-payat. It's still an S for me! 😂
  • Beauty Soft - They weren't kidding when they said soft. This one has no hooks so it's really comfy. I don't love the shape/look though so it's a pass for me.
  • Relax - Isa pa to, I like this one too. It's the comfiest, softest bra I've tried. It's a good everyday bra since the padding is removable and isn't as thick. (However, removing the thin padding won't make sense since your nipples will stick out. 😮) It feels light and cool because of the Airism fabric. It's perfect for those who wear bras at home (I don't), or when your boobs feel tender if you're just about to get your period. This one's comforting to have.

Beauty Light Size Chart
(since they have it in S, M, L, and XL)
 
Beauty Light (Nude)
 
Relax
(Look at all the colors! I like them all except neon yellow. Haha)
 

Finally I was able to pick my sample - a black Uniqlo Beauty Light Wireless Bra. I chose the color black since it's bound to still look nice even when it's not so new anymore.

Tip: I always hand wash my bras with care, never with a washing machine even if we have mesh bags at home. I don't like the pads to get crushed together with heavy laundry.


The Beauty Light Wireless Bra still has the shape of a wired bra, but it's made with supportive urethane resin. (I love you, Japanese technology!) The cups are soft to touch and they incorporated micro fibers for a smooth feel. The back is seamless - no back bulge here! I've bought expensive wired bras before and they left the center part of my chest red at the end of the day since the metal part digs on my sternum. (Ouch!) That will never happen with the Beauty Light Wireless Bra.
 
Beauty Light is seamless and it has a nice, smooth shape under clothing.

It's important for women to wear a comfy bra like Uniqlo Beauty Light Wireless Bra because we all deserve the confidence that good underwear brings. Many would say that it's okay to go for cheap undies, but most of them don't fit right. Even if no one can see, it's a secret confidence booster when you have it on. Your clothes look better on you, too. This makes you feel limitless since you can focus your mind and energy on other worthwhile things - your work, your passions - and not be conscious about your bra. Falling straps, painful underwire, ill-fitting cups, emphasized back fat will be a thing of the past if you invest in the right underwear.


Before I went home with my new Uniqlo Wireless Beauty Bra, I spotted this cute pink onesie that I've always wanted to get for my baby niece (Daphne's little sister COMING SOON!!! Daphne's 7 now and she puts makeup on me already. Haha). It's out of stock in SM North and Ayala Mall Cloverleaf and it's only on display on the hangers/mannequins. So happy to have spotted this in their Fisher Mall branch - on sale pa! 😍 I also got her a tiny pink dress with white tutu skirt (huhu so cute!) but at regular price. I had to get it since it was the last stock of the size I wanted.


And since I loved the Beauty Light Wireless Bra, I decided to clean up by undies act by tossing out my barely used, ill-fitting old bras to make way for these babies. Yes, I went back and shopped for more. I'm boring so I chose black (again) and nude, but they have other nice colors such as pink, navy blue, taupe, etc. I don't like white though since it will look dirty when its old. Now I have 3 Uniqlo Beauty Light Wireless Bras! That's the power of sampling! 🛒

When Uniqlo goes on sale, I'm getting the Beauty Light Multi-Way, too! 😜 That one can wait since I still have a working strapless bra. But for every day use, go for Beauty Light!

Now back to the rest of my Sample Room haul! Can you believe I got the bra, plus the Dentiste Toothpaste, and a Belo Baby cologne really for free? 👍 I only paid P110 shipping fee for everything. I've been telling my friends to join Sample Room! You should join, too!


I've always wanted to try Dentiste Toothpaste but I find it pricey. We always have a stash of toothpaste at home, so I always end up not buying it. LOL! The first night I used this, I woke up to like 50% less funky breath. This stuff is real. Plus, since it's herbal, I feel that it's more gentle on my gums. I sometimes have bleeding gums, but when I used Dentiste, it never happened again. That's something to consider for long-term use.
 

I love Belo Baby Cologne! I chose Cool Drizzle this time, and it took me back to my childhood with just one whiff. It reminds me of Angel's Breath cologne which I used as a kid. I didn't transfer mine to an atomizer anymore, but I love using this one to clean my hands (yup, it doubles as a hand sanitizer) and freshen up after commuting on a hot day.


I was in denial at first but Cool Drizzle smells better than Sweet Snuggle, which comes in a pink bottle (love!). I still love them both, though! (I got Sweet Snuggle from my last girly Sample Room haul).

Grab free samples at SAMPLEROOM.PH, just pay for shipping! 💝 

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Naubusan ako; ang bilis ng mga roomies natin hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...